We are looking for an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator to join our team as maternity cover for a 12 month period from December 2019.
This role, while not directly client-facing, encompasses:
• Internal communications
• External communications
• Social media management
• Website management
• Company blog updates
• Market research
• Advertising campaign activity
• Collateral creation
• Event planning
• Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
• Confidence working independently
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
• Ideally, have existing knowledge of mobile marketing
• Copywriting and proofing skills
• Computer literacy – must be comfortable working on a Mac, Office 365 (PowerPoint, Excel and Word), Adobe Creative Cloud (particularly InDesign), Google Ads, Docs and Analytics, MailChimp and social media platforms.
• Ability to create/edit documents, presentations and imagery in line with brand guidelines. However, large projects will be briefed out to our bank of Graphic Designers.
• £25k per year pro-rata
• Applicants for this role can request full-time, part-time or flexible working arrangements
• 24 holiday days per year
• Social activities throughout the year
• Free parking at our head office in Tadcaster.